Our commitment to sustainability
- Health Product Declarations (HPD)
- Environmental Product Declarations (EPD)
- Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Indoor Advantage Gold Certified
- Proposition 65 Compliance
- NSF/ANSI 342 Certified
- Cal 01350 low VOC products certified
*Certifications vary by pattern
- USGBC Gold Certified Corporate office/studio/warehouse
- 100% offset of energy use with use of green-e certified off-site renewable wind power since 2010
- 100% offset of carbon emissions since 2010
- Energy star rated since 2010
- Diverted 88% of waste from landfill in 2017
- 2017 Repurposed discontinued wallcovering: to trade school for training wallcovering installers
- USGBC LEED
- Can contribute to CI/NC LEED® EQ 4.1 Low Emitting Materials: Adhesives & Sealants.
- Can contribute to CI/NC LEED® EQ 4.2 Low Emitting Materials: Paints & Coatings.
- Can contribute to CI/NC LEED® MR 5.1 Regional Material: 20% manufactured regionally
within 500 miles of jobsite.
- Pilot Credit LEED BD+C: Healthcare|v4 – LEED v – Certified Multi-attribute Products and Materials.
The Pilot Credit was created to recognize and incentivize interiors products third-party certified to
multi-attribute sustainability standards that demonstrate optimized environmental performance in
several environmental impact categories. The pilot credit includes recognition of the NSF 342/ANSI
Environmental Management System Annual Objectives
- Divert 50% of corporate office ongoing consumable waste from landfills
- Reduce 100% of environmental impact of energy use by converting to renewable wind energy
- Offset 100% of Green House Gas/carbon emissions for corporate office
- Offer consumers only Cal 01350 certified Low VOC products